IT / Computer Support Resources
Welcome to Wildlife Ecology and Conservation's IT and Computer Support Resources page. You can find Frequently Asked Questions, downloads, and guides to help answer your technology questions here.
Technology Tutorials and FAQ's
You can find general information and How To documents in this section.
- New Graduate Students FAQ
- Quantitative Lab - Room 368 (Graduate Computer Lab)
- Mapping your T: and U: drives
- Connecting to the Department Network Printers
- VPN Setup (working from home)
VoIP Phone System
- Making Conference Calls
- Helpful Hints for VoIP Phones (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guides and Interactive Training
- Cisco CallManager - Page for changing phone options
- Cisco PCA - Page for changing voicemail options