WEC Time Reporting Instructions
The UF work week is Friday through Thursday. You are paid on a bi-weekly basis. Pay period dates and due dates can be found below.
- It is your responsibility to enter your time online each pay period by the deadlines posted below.
- You are authorized to work hours for the FTE established by your faculty supervisor. You are never authorized to work over 40 hours each week unless preapproved by your faculty supervisor.
- Let your supervisor know when you near the 40 hour mark in case schedule adjustments need to be made.
- To facilitate the faculty member approving your time, it is possible the faculty member may establish times you should have your time entered online throughout the pay period.
- At the very least you must enter your time online no later than the Tuesday before the pay period ends. Project your hours to be worked through the last day of the pay period and if necessary, enter changes later should they occur. If you make a change to your time on the last day of the pay period, inform your supervisor to be sure your time is approved.
- Mark your calendars with a reminder. A email reminder will be sent the second week of the pay period. However, it is your responsibility to enter your time even if you do not get the reminder.
- Help but don't hound your faculty supervisor to be sure your time is approved. Let them know when your time is entered. Reminders are sent to supervisors also.
- Go to Payroll and Compensation in myUFL to check your pay on Monday before pay day. Contact the WEC Personnel Office immediately if you see a problem with your pay check.
Instruction Guide: Entering Time: Non-Exempt Temporary Employees (OPS) - (WEC does NOT use Web Clock)
Payroll Pay Period and Deadline Dates
Bold dates are early deadlines.
|Pay Period Begins||Pay Period Ends||Employee Deadline for Reporting time||Supervisor Deadline for
New Year's Day – Friday, January 1st
Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday – Monday, January 18th
Memorial Day – Monday, May 30th
Independence Day – Monday, July 4th
Labor Day – Monday, September 5th
UF Homecoming – Friday, October 14
Veterans Day – Friday, November 11th
Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24th & Friday, November 25th
Christmas – Monday, December 26th
New Year's Day – Thursday, January 1st
Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday – Monday, January 19th
Memorial Day – Monday, May 25th
Independence Day – Friday, July 3rd
Labor Day, Monday – September 7th
UF Homecoming – to be determined
Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11th
Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26th & Friday, November 27th
Christmas – Friday, December 25th