Resources for Students and Prospective Students
- CALS Honors Program - CALS Upper Division Honors is a unique
opportunity for students to personalize their education and to excel and challenge themselves academically.
- IFAS Scholarships - CALS offers one of the largest scholarship programs in the State University System of Florida. CALS awards over $200,000 in undergraduate scholarships annually.
- UF Foundation Scholarships - The University of Florida Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization that receives, invests and administers private support for the University of Florida.
- Internship Opportunities - Internship Opportunities here at WEC.
- The Wildlife Society - The Wildlife Society (TWS), founded in 1937, is an international non-profit scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in wildlife stewardship through science and education.
- ISIS Home - Integrated Student Information System.
- Schedule of Courses - The schedule of courses can be found here at the University of Florida Registrar Site.
- Undergraduate Catalog - The undergraduate catalog can be found here at the University of Florida Registrar Site.
- Florida Wildlife Federation - The Florida Wildlife Federation is a private, statewide, non-profit citizens' conservation education organization. The "Goal" of the Federation is to be the leader in promoting, through education and political action, the conservation, restoration, sound management, and wise and ethical use of Florida's natural resources, to the end that present and future Floridians may live, work and pursue traditional outdoor activities in an outstanding natural environment
- University Scholars Program - The University Scholars Program introduces UF undergraduate students to the exciting world of academic research. In the Program, students work one-on-one with UF faculty on selected research projects. Through this initiative, students will take away an understanding of and appreciation for the scholarly method. The University Scholars Program serves as an exceptional capstone to a student's academic career.